Thursday, April 30, 2009

Changeling

From the trailer, this movie looked interesting. And, no it's not the 1980 scary movie (ha,ha) - different movie. (Though, I've seen that movie and may review it down the road).

The story line of this movie was pretty interesting - it kept my attention and kept me wanting to find out more.

Since the movie was set in the late 1920s/early 1930s, it was great to see how times had been back then - a good period depiction. This movie is more drama with a little bit of mystery. Angelina Jolie did a great job, I think the last drama I've seen her act very well was Girl, Interrupted.

If you like Clint Eastwood movies (he directed this one), you may like this one - it's a good movie with an interesting story line. I'd suggest watching this movie if you're in the mood for drama.



Video Link

No comments: