Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Cousin Vinny

This is an "oldie" but a "goodie." I really enjoy watching this movie - it makes me laugh.

I was in the mood for a good comedy movie and decided on this one. As always, Joe Pesci is very entertaining to watch. Here's one of my favorite scenes from the movie:

(I especially like the end of the clip with the talk about the "grits". Two of my favorite lines - "I guess I'm a fast cook" and "Are those magic grits?" Classic).



Video Link

Definitely an entertaining movie to watch if you're in the mood for a good laugh. Check it out!



Video Link

2 comments:

Erik Maurer said...

Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL.. buy dvd le bureau season 2

Anna Schafer said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! buy dvd tyrant season 3