Monday, March 15, 2010

Indie Film Trailer - Tales from the Script

Since it's Indie Movie Monday (#IndieMM), I thought I'd post up this indie film trailer, "Tales from the Script." Check it out!

"Screenwriters ranging from newcomers to living legends share their triumphs and hardships in this probing, insightful, and often hilarious odyssey through the world of movie storytelling. Candid and unafraid to name names, dozens of participants reveal the fascinating creative adventures that gave birth to notorious flops and beloved classics".

Note: For more info on the film, check out the website. Thanks for reading!

(p.s. If you have a project(s) you'd like me to check out (i.e. fan trailer, short, spoof, animation, etc), feel free to contact me. I'm always on the lookout for fresh stuff from emerging filmmakers!)



Video Link

No comments: