Monday, June 21, 2010

Indie Film Short - Batman Fan Film City of Scars

Since it's Indie Movie Monday (#IndieMM), I thought I'd share with you this indie short film, "Batman Fan Film City of Scars," first called to my attention by my tweep Bobby Bless (thank you!) Check it out!

"When the Joker escapes from Arkham and murders the parents of a young boy, Batman recalls the pain of losing his own parents as a child. He is pushed past his limits to the point where his focus becomes revenge on all who stand in his way, including many of Gotham’s underworld. Finally, Batman is forced to look at the psychological profile of his own mind and accept the consequences of his life to find resolve."

(p.s. If you have a project(s) you'd like me to check out (i.e. fan trailer, short, spoof, animation, etc), feel free to contact me here or through my Facebook Page. I'm always on the lookout for fresh stuff from emerging filmmakers!)



Video Link

No comments: