Monday, August 2, 2010

Indie Film Spoofs - Inception


Since it's Indie Movie Monday (#IndieMM), I thought I'd share with you some more indie film spoofs based on the movie.

(Note: If you missed last week's post, you can check it out here. Thanks for reading!)

Seen any other "Inception" spoofs? I'd definitely be interested, enjoy!

(p.s. If you have a project(s) you'd like me to check out (i.e. fan trailer, short, spoof, animation, etc), feel free to contact me here or through my Facebook Page. I'm always on the lookout for fresh stuff from emerging filmmakers!)

DORA THE EXPLORER in INCEPTION: IncepciĆ³n Trailer



Video Link

Bill and Ted's Excellent Inception



Inception Spoof - Conception Trailer



Video Link

Inception Trailer - Avatar Style



The Inception of Haruhi Suzumiya



Video Link

Obsession



Video Link

No comments: