Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Short Film - Paranormal Activity Trailer Spoof

Since I reviewed the film in my last post, I thought I'd post up this funny spoof based on the movie.

(Note: If you haven't seen the film yet, there are some scenes they re-enact that are considered funny for those who have already seen it)
.

(p.s. If you have a project(s) you'd like me to check out (i.e. fan trailer, short, spoof, animation, etc), feel free to contact me. I'm always on the lookout for fresh stuff from emerging filmmakers!)

Check it out!



Video Link

3 comments:

Fletch said...

A little too immature, but not bad. The PB&J bit was good.

Action Flick Chick said...

A+ for effort. I'm sure it would be better after I see the movie. Another good video is Paranerdal Activity by Movie Mob's Blacknerd. You don't have to see the movie to get the humor.

Film Gurl said...

(Fletch) Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I agree about the PB&J bit, classic!

(Action Flick Chick) Thanks! Yes, It's definitely more relatable after seeing the movie. I saw this after I saw the movie - it really made me laugh as they re-enacted some scenes from the film. Thanks for the video recommendation, I'll have to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by! :)