Monday, May 24, 2010

Indie Film Trailer - The Tree (Official "Cannes" Selection)

Since it's Indie Movie Monday (#IndieMM), I thought I'd post up this indie film trailer, "The Tree," which is an official selection and the closing film for this year's Cannes Film Festival. Check it out!

"This is the trailer for the movie based on my wife Judy Pascoe's book, 'Our Father Who Art in a Tree' which is being shown in Cannes at the film Festival this week. The film, starring Charlotte Gainsbourg, will be released later this year."

Note: For a complete list of winners for this year's Cannes Film Festival, check out this article. Thanks for reading!

(p.s. If you have a project(s) you'd like me to check out (i.e. fan trailer, short, spoof, animation, etc), feel free to contact me here or through my Facebook Page. I'm always on the lookout for fresh stuff from emerging filmmakers!)



Video Link

No comments: