Friday, May 21, 2010

Movie Preview: Get Him to the Greek



When I first saw the trailer for this movie as a preview for the last movie I saw, I just knew I had to see it.

From the trailer alone, it looks very entertaining and funny - it looks like a film that many may be able to relate to and enjoy watching. Also, I especially enjoy watching Jonah Hill on screen - he is very funny.

Check it out!

p.s. If you've joined my Facebook Page already, I just wanted to say "thanks" for your support. If you know anyone else who may have an interest in film and movies, feel free to send them over. Thanks!



Video Link

5 comments:

Candice Frederick said...

why do they keep showing puffy in the trailer so much? he's not a draw. i think i may have to miss this one.

Film Gurl said...

I think it's more for publicity - I guess he's got a name and I guess they think it will draw in more people. I'm guessing he may play more of a minor role in the film compared to Jonah Hill and Russell Brand. Thanks for stopping by!

Heather said...

I had pretty much no interest in this one, and I saw the trailer yesterday at Robin Hood, and I have to say it actually looks pretty funny, almost funny enough for me to see it on the big screen.

Film Gurl said...

The trailer alone really caught my attention - it definitely was entertaining and funny!

Thanks for the note and for stopping by!

Get Him to Greek 2010 said...

Lovely movie to see. The movie is directed by Nicholas Stoller with Mycole Metcalf and Michael Bravo. I saw last night once again and equally enjoyed as I did first time..