Monday, May 10, 2010

Indie Web Series - The Kin Journey Begins: Who Are Really Our Friends?

Since it's Indie Movie Monday (#IndieMM), I thought I'd share with you this new web series I saw as a preview for Iron Man 2. It looked pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share it with you. Check it out!

"Rosa is a nice girl with 954 'friends' in her social network. We gave her a KIN and sent her on a journey to meet them in person to see if her 'friends' are really her friends."

Note: For more info on the project, check out the website. Thanks for reading!

(p.s. If you have a project(s) you'd like me to check out (i.e. fan trailer, short, spoof, animation, etc), feel free to contact me here or through my Facebook Page. I'm always on the lookout for fresh stuff from emerging filmmakers!)



Video Link

No comments: